https://blog.fiducial.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/blog-081516.jpg 220 448 fiducial https://blog.fiducial.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/logo_fiducial-Horozontal.png fiducial2016-08-15 19:02:032019-06-21 19:03:35FIND YOUR UNCLAIMED MONEY
FIND YOUR UNCLAIMED MONEY
Each year literally billions of dollars go unclaimed from federal and state governments, financial institutions and companies no longer generating activity. These can include tax refunds, savings or checking accounts, stocks, uncashed dividends or payroll checks, traveler’s checks, trust distributions, unredeemed money orders or gift certificates (in some states), insurance payments or refunds and life insurance policies, annuities, certificates of deposit, customer overpayments, utility security deposits, mineral royalty payments, and contents of safe deposit boxes.
- Currently, states, federal agencies and other organizations collectively hold more than $50 billion in unclaimed cash and benefits. CNNMoney
- About $2 billion in lottery prizes go unclaimed every year. CNNMoney January 12, 2016
- The IRS has nearly $1 billion in unclaimed tax refunds from 2012 alone. IRS unclaimed refunds 2012
- You might be eligible to claim the earned income tax credit, or EITC, for that tax year when you finally send in the return. For 2012, the credit is worth as much as $5,891. IRS 2012 data
- The State of California is currently in possession of more than $8 billion in Unclaimed Property belonging to approximately 32.5 million individuals and organizations. California State Controller Office 8/02/2016
Start Your Search for Your Unclaimed Property at USA.gov.
(Click the image to increase size)
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!