Here are some of the key tax-related deadlines affecting businesses and other employers during the third quarter of 2019. Keep in mind that this list isn’t all-inclusive, so there may be additional deadlines that apply to you. Contact us to ensure you’re meeting all applicable deadlines and to learn more about the filing requirements.
- Report income tax withholding and FICA taxes for the second quarter of 2019 (Form 941) and pay any tax due. (See the exception below, under “August 12.”)
- File a 2018 calendar-year retirement plan report (Form 5500 or Form 5500-EZ) or request an extension.
- Report income tax withholding and FICA taxes for the second quarter of 2019 (Form 941), if you deposited on time and in full all of the associated taxes due.
- If a calendar-year C corporation, pay the third installment of 2019 estimated income taxes.
- If a calendar-year S corporation or partnership that filed an automatic six-month extension:
- File a 2018 income tax return (Form 1120S, Form 1065 or Form 1065-B) and pay any tax, interest and penalties due.
- Make contributions for 2018 to certain employer-sponsored retirement plans.
These elements may seem pretty complicated but Fiducial is here to enlighten you. In fact, our team expert could guide you through these key deadlines. We will advise you to make the best decision.
If you have any questions or if you need some clarification, we will be delighted to reply you. Please call the office or schedule an appointment on our website www.fiducial.com. We are here for you. Please reach out to your local Fiducial office today. You may find our nearest one at https://www.fiducial.com/locations.