TAX, PAYROLL AND PERSONAL FINANCE CALCULATORS
This section includes a library of over one hundred financial calculators. The calculators are easy-to-use and provide in-depth analysis for virtually any financial scenario, along with graphs, charts and tables. The calculators are categorized by subject matter, which can be accessed from the links.
Please give us a call if you need assistance with the input or understanding the computed results for any of the calculators. We are dedicated to providing our clients with valuable online resources to assist them with their everyday needs and long-range planning.
- How Does Inflation Impact My Standard Of Living?
- How Much Am I Spending?
- How Much Do I Need For Emergencies?
- Should I Pay Down Debt Or Invest My Monthly Surplus?
- How Long Will My Money Last With Systematic Withdrawals?
- Should My Spouse Enter The Work Force?
- What Is My Current Net Worth?
- What Is My Projected Net Worth?
- What Is My Current Cash Flow?
- What Is My Projected Cash Flow?
- What Is The Value Of Reducing, Postponing or Foregoing Expenses?
- How Much Should I Be Saving For College?
- Feasibility of Student Loan Repayment
- What Are The Advantages Of A Coverdell ESA?
- What Are The Advantages Of A 529 College Savings Plan?
- What Is The Value Of A College Education?
- What Are The Payments On A Parental (PLUS) Loan?
- Should I Live At Home, On Campus, Or Off Campus?
- How Long Will It Take To Pay Off My Credit Card?
- How Long Until My Loan Is Paid Off?
- What Would My Loan Payments Be?
- Should I Lease or Purchase An Auto?
- What Is The Balance On My Loan?
- Should I Consolidate My Personal Debt Into A New Loan?
- Which Is Better: Cash Up Front Or Payments Over Time?
- What Is The Impact Of Making Extra Payments On My Debt?
- Should I Pay Off Debt or Invest?
- Auto Purchase: Loan Versus 0% Dealer Financing?
Home and Mortgage
- How Much Home Can I Afford?
- Should I Refinance My Mortgage?
- Comprehensive Mortgage Calculator
- Comparing Mortgage Terms (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year)
- Should I Pay Discount Points For A Lower Interest Rate?
- Should I Rent or Buy A Home?
- Should I Convert to a Bi-Weekly Payment Schedule?
- Compare A ‘No-Cost’ Versus Traditional Mortgage
- What Are The Tax Savings Generated By My Mortgage?
- Which is Better: Fixed or Adjustable-Rate Mortgage?
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage Calculator
- How Do Closing Costs Impact The Interest Rate?
- How Should I Allocate My Assets?
- Compare Taxable Versus Tax-Free Investment Return
- What Is The Value Of A Bond?
- What Is The Return On My Real Estate Investment?
- What Is The Value Of Compound Interest?
- What Is The Value Of A Call Or Put Option?
- Taxable vs. Tax-Deferred Savings?
- What Is My Risk Tolerance?
- What Is The Long-Term Impact Of Increased Investment Return?
- Certificate Of Deposit (CD) Analyzer
- What Is The Dividend Yield On A Stock?
- How Much Life Insurance Do I Need?
- What Is My Life Expectancy?
- What Are My Needs For Burial And Final Expenses?
- How Much Disability Income Do I Need?
- What Are My Chances of Becoming Disabled?
- What Are My Long-Term Care Needs?
- How Much Will I Earn In My Lifetime?
- What Are The Tax Advantages Of An Annuity?
- How Long Will My Current Life Insurance Proceeds Last?
- What Is The Future Value Of An Annuity?
Paycheck and Benefits
The calculators offer unmatched features for paycheck modeling. These personal finance paycheck calculators are here for employees to better manage their paychecks.
- Paycheck Calculator
Here you may calculate your net pay or “take home pay.” Take home pay is what is left from your wages after withholdings for taxes and deductions for benefits have been subtracted. Salaried employees can enter either their annual salary or earnings per pay period.
Other Paycheck and Benefit Calculators
- How Much Will My Company Bonus Net After Taxes?
- How Will Payroll Adjustments Affect My Take-Home Pay?
- Convert My Salary To An Equivalent Hourly Wage
- Convert My Hourly Wage To An Equivalent Annual Salary
- What Is The Future Value Of My Employee Stock Options?
- Should I Exercise My ‘In-The-Money’ Stock Options?
- What May My 401(k) Be Worth?
- What Is The Impact Of Increasing My 401(k) Contribution?
- Evaluate My Company Pension Payout Options
- How Much Can I Contribute To An IRA?
- How Much Retirement Income May My IRA Provide?
- Should I Convert To A Roth IRA?
- What Will My Qualified Plan(s) Be Worth At Retirement?
- What Is My Current Year Required Minimum Distribution?
- What Is My Projected Required Minimum Distribution?
- What Are My Lump Sum Distribution Options?
- How Do I Maximize My Employer 401(k) Match?
- What Is The Impact Of Borrowing From My 401(k) Plan?
- What Is The Impact Of Early Withdrawal From My 401(k)?
- Self-Employed Retirement Plan Maximum Contribution Calculator
- Net Unrealized Appreciation (NUA) vs. IRA Rollover
- How Will Retirement Impact My Living Expenses?
- How Much Will I Need To Save For Retirement?
- Are My Current Retirement Savings Sufficient?
- Social Security Retirement Income Estimator
- How Does Inflation Impact My Retirement Income Needs?
- I’m Retired, How Long Will My Savings Last?
- When Should I Begin Saving For Retirement?
- Should I Convert Discretionary Expenses To Savings?
- How much retirement income may my 401(k) provide?
- Compare the Roth 401(k) to a Traditional 401(k)
- Becoming A Millionaire
- Income Generated By A Savings Plan
- How Long Will It Take To Double My Savings?
- How Long Until My Savings Reach My Goal?
- Save Now vs. Save Later
- How Much Should I Save to Reach My Goal?
- What Will My Current Savings Grow To?
- Calculate Rate Of Return
- How Do Taxes and Inflation Impact My Investment Return?
- What Is The Effective Annual Yield On My Investment?
- What Is My Potential Estate Tax Liability?
- Federal Income Tax Estimator
- Should I Adjust My Payroll Witholdings?
- Will My Investment Interest Be Deductible?
- How Much Self-Employment Tax Will I Pay?
- Capital Gains (Losses) Tax Estimator
- Compare Taxable, Tax-Deferred And Tax-Free Investment Growth
- How Much Of My Social Security Benefit May Be Taxed?
- What Are The Tax Implications Of Paying Interest?
- Should I Itemize Or Take The Standard Deduction?
- What Is My Tax-Equivalent Yield?
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!